Wednesday, August 20, 2014

what i wore wednesday


This is my very favorite skirt. It’s all cotton, super soft and comfortable, and the length is conservative enough for church. But a little secret? It’s maternity. The band is nice and tight on my waist whether or not I’m pregnant, so you can bet I’m going to wear it forever :) I paired it with a bright neon yellow boyfriend tee, with a cute little pocket (that you maybe can’t see under my hair). Me in all cotton = me in my element.

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Liz Lange Target
Shoes: JC Penney
Earrings: Nickel & Suede


Follow me on Bloglovin
Find me on Facebook
Instagram: @floralandfudge

Linking up with Lindsey, Alison, and Shanna.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple and totally like summer.

    L,
    Vicky
    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All cotton is definitely a winner! That's awesome that this skirt is maternity... it is giving me hope that I will be able to wear a lot of stuff once the baby is born!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and effortless yet fun and stylish. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I definitely need me a stretchy skirt like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...