Monday, September 15, 2014

a week off

Just popping in to say that I am taking a break from the blog this week. I never pause because I get worried I’ll lose steam, but it’s time for me to do some relaxing, praying about the future of the blog, and figuring out how to get Ephraim sound asleep before midnight. :)

I’m going to be working on some creative projects in the meantime, and I’ll be excited to share them with you!

See you next Monday!

I’ll still be Instagramming at floralandfudge if you want to follow me there.

4 comments:

  1. I think that's great! I need to do that because I don't even have time to post right now. I'm about to go on vacation though so I'll be forced to be away from it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!!! You are a fantastic blogger...people will just be waiting for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog breaks are always needed! While it is my favorite hobby, it usually gets put off first when my glass is too full with other things. Or when I just need more sleep! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...