Monday, October 20, 2014

DIY “trick or treat” package

Trick or Treat Package

Hello! We were on vacation for the past six days, and I didn’t have much of an internet connection. But we’re home now, and we’re getting settled in tonight. :)  I want to share with you a little package that I put together for two awesome friends—one in Missouri, and one in Texas. I am not hugely into the symbols of Halloween, but I still love the black and orange colors of the October season!

Trick or Treat Package

All of the above was found at Walmart this month:

1. Orange and black striped straws (2 different kinds)
2. Wilton pumpkin cookie cutter
3. Land O Lakes “Chocolate Supreme” hot chocolate packets
4. Jello in orange flavor
5. Darice black baker’s twine
6. Scotch candy corn washi tape
7. Black and orange cupcake wrappers
8. Orange sugar sprinkles
9. Black and orange chevron napkins
10. Black and orange tea light candles
11. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish

All of it was sent in a shoe box with orange crinkle paper (found at Walmart last Easter). I chose items that were light so that the boxes wouldn’t be over a pound each.

Do you have anyone that needs a little “Treat”? :)

5 comments:

  1. So cute! You're always so thoughtful! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea! Love all the little festive touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this idea! I am going to do this for Christmas or Thanksgiving! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...