Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ohio weekend


We had some friends getting married in Cleveland on Saturday, and we were excited to make the trek! Steve and I know the bride (Jessica) from working at camp with her during our college summers. She comes from an amazing, close-knit family, and we had a blast celebrating with them :) My mom came along to watch the boys at the hotel during the wedding. Our little guys do pretty well at travelling in the car and spending the night in hotels.
 


It’s so special to see your friends commit to love for a lifetime! P.S.: Is the photographer taking a picture of our backs? :)

The boys were glad to be home again yesterday. The weather has taken a colder turn, so hopefully we can still find enough to do outside this week. Though it seems like Nolan is always trying to take toys away from the baby, it is so fun to see them starting to play together. :)

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! My 4 year old is constantly taking toys away from the 1 year old (tearing/ripping them out of his hands is a better description)! Glad you had a lovely time at the wedding. How nice your mom could come along and watch the kids! And by the way, I searched my Walmart for donuts like that and NOTHING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My three-year-old nephew is usually trying to take away his brother's toys also. He is almost one. I sent you an email a few days ago. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...