Thursday, December 11, 2014

meeting baby M


On Sunday afternoon, we took a detour on our weekend trip to go meet our new baby niece!
This is baby M! She was born November 5th, so she is a little over a month old. M has a full head of very dark hair, beautiful gray-blue eyes, and she is PRECIOUS! I love her!

 
Ephraim (with his cheeks full of puffs) and K—the blonde-haired, blue-eyed cousins :)



I love this photo! I think it’s adorable how K is cuddled up to Uncle Steve. And how cute is N playing with Ephraim!?


We tried to get a photo of the cousins together. The girls sat and smiled perfectly, but my boys were not having it!


Oh, Nolan. . .

 
We spent the night and stayed through Monday afternoon. The big three ran around like crazy, and the girls deemed Nolan their Prince Charming. We had to keep them from trying to kiss each other. :)


Ephraim is still a little cuddle bug, but I miss the newborn stage!

 

I’m so glad that we made the stop to visit them!  These girls (and their wonderful parents) are the BEST!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing sweeter than a new baby. And how funny are those cousin pics?! Oh, the difference in boys and girls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I enjoy reading each one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...